May 22-25, 201
If you wish to camp with Windmasters’ Hill at Ruby Joust, you will need to:
- Register for the event BEFORE May 11.
- Complete the Windmasters’ Hill Ruby Joust Camp Form so our baronial camp steward, Baroness Serena de Almendara, has all the info she needs from you to plan for camp.
If you want to be on the camp meal plan, please fill out the appropriate fields in the Windmasters’ Hill Ruby Joust Camp form and contact Her Excellency Serena (baronessaserena[AT]yahoo[DOT]com OR 980-234-2028 after 6 PM) to arrange payment prior the event.
Meal Plan Details
Please pack feast gear. We are NOT providing disposable plates, utensils, or cups.
- Adults = $20 for the whole weekend
- $10 for Friday Dinner + Saturday Breakfast & Dinner
- $10 for Sunday Breakfast & Early Dinner
- Children under 12 = $5 for the whole weekend.
- Friday Night
- Hot Dogs
- Saturday Night
- Corn bread
- Sunday Dinner
- Potato salad
- Pork & beans
- Instant oatmeal
- Grits & cheese
- OJ, Apple Juice, COFFEE
- Possibly pancakes or omelettes
Baronial Pavilion on the Field
Their Excellencies will be setting up tjeir pavilion on the field at Ruby Joust. We invite any members of the populace who would like to sit under it during the day to do so. If all you have is a Coleman camp chair, throw a blanket or some fabric over it and have a seat. Also, please plan to contribute some snack items or drinks to the potluck hospitality table. Right now we plan to be onsite Friday evening to put the pavilion up and will take it down late Sunday afternoon. We would appreciate help with both.
Please let Her Excellency (email@example.com) what you plan to contribute to the hospitality table and / or when you can help with setting up / taking down the pavilion. THANK YOU!