July 24 – August 9, 2015
- Pre-register with Coopers Lake for Pennsic by Wednesday, June 17.
- Fill out the Windmasters’ Hill Pennsic Camp form.
- The camp requires you donate at LEAST 75 sq feet of land per person to account for the shower, common tent, paths and other service areas of camp.
- Camp fees are per person that attends. They pay for water filters, fuel, hospitality (in common tent) and other camp materials. Camp fees are:
- $30 for anyone age 13 and above
- $20 for age 12 and under
Sometimes people are not sure what all we try to have in the Baronial camp. Here is a short list of the facilities that we setup:
- Common Tent – A place to hang out or have a meal.
- Water Filters – Due to a high iron content filtering the water can make it more palatable.
- Scullery – A dishwashing and drying station.
- Showers – We have hot water on demand 24/7 with filtered water.
- Water/Snacks – We try to have cool water as well as snacks in the common tent for hospitality.
Remember to register for Pennsic and the Baronial camp if you are staying there.