July 29 – August 14, 2016
If you wish to camp with Windmasters’ Hill at Pennsic, you MUST:
- Pre-register with Coopers Lake for Pennsic by Saturday, June 18.
- Fill out the Windmasters’ Hill Pennsic Camp Form (in the works)
- The camp requires you donate at LEAST 75 sq feet of land per registration to account for the shower, common tent, paths and other service areas of camp. Please note this is a change from previous years that were 75 sq feet per person, not registration.
- Camp fees are per person that attends, not per registration. Due date is July 4th (Monday) They pay for water filters, fuel, hospitality (in common tent) and other camp materials. Camp fees are:
- $30 for anyone age 13 and above
- $20 for age 12 and under
Sometimes people are not sure what all we try to have in the Baronial camp. Here is a short list of the facilities that we setup:
- Common Tent – A place to hang out or have a meal.
- Water Filters – Due to a high iron content filtering the water can make it more palatable.
- Scullery – A dishwashing and drying station.
- Showers – We have hot water on demand 24/7 with filtered water.
- Water/Snacks – We try to have cool water as well as snacks in the common tent for hospitality.
Remember to register for Pennsic and the Baronial camp if you are staying there.
- 6:00 PM Sunday, August 7 – Welcome to Windmasters’ Pennsic Camp Meeting
- If there are other gatherings that you would like to host or plan, please let us know and we’d be happy to add them.